Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't login to my domain

• Please log in to reply

runner645

runner645

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I was unsure where to post this problem. I recently installed my blackberry software to my laptop. I had to access my administrator account to do so. Of course, none of my documents are on this account. So when I go back to try and login the way I normally do, I get a message saying that the domain is unavailable. I can not access my important documents which is a very big problem, since I am also taking college courses and my assignments are all on the other account. I thought I knew my regular username, but maybe I don't. (I was so used to just pressing enter it all became second nature and I didn't pay that much attention) Maybe this is the problem? Anyway, is there a way to get around this so that I can gain access to my documents? I am about to have a breakdown over this. :) I also tried restoring my computers's settings but it wouldn't allow me to either restore or undo my last restore. Not sure if that would have helped either but I am a desperate woman here!

Advertisements

hardwarebugs

hardwarebugs

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hi
When you are logged in as an administrator they don't worry.
Go to C:\Documents and Settings\(You will find your user name there) (That's it, you have got your user name)or go to C:\Documents and Settings\Your user name\documents and copy all your files and folders.