View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts
post Jun 27 2009, 06:55 AM
From: NE Victoria, Australia
OS: WinXp SP3
Let's deal with the slow startup first.
We'll see if something is calling those files from the registry:
Please download RegSearch and save it to your Desktop.
* Extract the file to its own folder, like C:\RegSearch
* Double click on regsearch.exe
* Copy the following to the upper input box, 1 entry per line:
* Leave the lower input box empty
* Leave the ticks in there default configurations & click OK
* The scan will appear to pause and then open a Notepad file.
* This file is C:\RegSearch\RegSearch.txt
Please post the text from that file as your next reply.
This post has been edited by sage5: Jun 27 2009, 06:55 AM
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
; Registry Search 2.0 by Bobbi Flekman © 2005
; Version: 126.96.36.199
; Results at 7/16/2009 7:26:39 PM for strings:
; Strings excluded from search:
; Search in:
; Registry Keys Registry Values Registry Data
; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE HKEY_USERS
; End Of The Log...