Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

unidrv.hlp xp driver needed

• Please log in to reply

Paski

Paski

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Help please i have just bought a Kodak all in one printer esp3 and been trying all day to donwload the software but it appears my windwos XP is missing the unidrv.hlp driver so i need to know where i can download thsi for free ??
Thanks for any advice in advance
Paski

Advertisement

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy and welcome to GTG:

Did you get the installation cd with the printer? If so, install that first as the driver is part of the package.

Murray

Paski

Paski

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi yes i got the installation Cd but it gets stuck when i get to the point of connecting the printer. It asks me to put in my XP CD as it needs the file unidrv.hlp for XP
I have spoken to Kodak support and they said i need this file and that they cannot help with that as it should be on my windows XP operating system and the software is looking for that particular file.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 33,974 posts
When it ask for the file point it toward one of the following loacations

C:\Windows\Driver Cache\i386
C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386
C:\Windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3

The file will be in one of these 3 folders

Advertisement