I'm going to recommend a program to use but first we will try and stick with Windows as it will make the process easier.
First lets test for a temp file problem.
- Download CleanUp
- I would advise you make a backup of your files before proceeding. Click HERE for more info
- Then run the cleanup installer and follow ~These Instructions
Then try running the installer again.
- If you still have the disk for Splinter Cell then inset that into your CD drive
- Then go to My Computer and Right click the icon for your CD drive
- Choose Explore.
- Then look for a file that's called Setup.exe
- Double click that to run it.
- Then if a box comes up from there choose to either repair or reinstall the program.
If this works repeat the process with Allied Assault.
Then once it is reinstalled try and then uninstall it. The hopefully broken aspect of the game will have been fixed allowing uninstall.
If that doesn't work we will have to maybe manually delete the files:
- Download RevoUninstaller
- Double click the file you just downloaded to run it
- Follow the instructions to install
- Run Revo
- Find splinter Cell in the list and right click and select Uninstall.
See if that runs.
This process can then be repeated with Allied Assault.
If not then we will definitely have to remove it manually.
- Again launch Revo
- Find splinter Cell in the list and right click and select Remove Entry
- Then do a search in Windows by clicking My Computer and then searching for Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow and Pandora Tomorrow.
- Delete the folders it finds
This again can be done with Allied Assault
If you have any problems or questions
then post back and I'll help you out