Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Exception processing message

• Please log in to reply

kwisj

kwisj

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi
I don't know what is happening at all. But when I use winamp 5 to listen to my music files I keep getting this message
Windows - No Disc
Exception processing message c0000013 Parameters 75b1bf7c 4 75b1bf7c 75b1bf7c
then I get a pop up screen as if I have plugged in an external hard drive, BTW, my sound files are installed on an external hard drive. During all this the sound is distorted. In the error message window I have to click on continue to get rid of the message, but more often than not it comes back and the process repeats. I cant actually listen to a whole album as this happens about every tune, and stops the play list from passing on to the next track. I have the following programs open at whilst all this is happening:Autorun eater, Mu torrent, but all downloads are paused but the hard disc where all my music is stored and the download file for Mu torrent are the same, Logmein, And ESET NOD 32 antivirus. Is there something obvious that is going on. The problem is not so bad if I use WMP, but there is still distortion in the sound on nearly every track, and I get the mouse icon changing to the hourglass as if the pc is doing something. Its almost as if the hard disc is losing connection and reconnecting!
Thanks for reading
Kwisjerror.JPG
this is a copy of the screen that i get.
XP SP3
Intel pentium® 4 3.60Ghz
its a spanish version of the OS ' no hay disco' is 'there is no disc.'
2 GB RAM

Edited by kwisj, 31 July 2009 - 04:35 AM.

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
sounds like your running out of resources...try closing down everything except your anti virus ...then try playing your music

kwisj

kwisj

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Thanks for replying. Will try that out when I get home.
cheers