* Is there any thing you do in particular that seems to trigger these crashes?
* What were you doing the last few times it crashed?
* How long is your computer typically on before it crashes?
* Does it always go to a blue screen when it crashes?
* What error(s) does the blue screen give?
* What particular game were you playing when these problems began?
* To the first question, the crashes have been occuring mostly when gaming, happening at random times, sometimes right away, other times the latter. It didn't worry me too much until it started happening even while not gaming, again, random occurences.
* The last few times it crashed I was simply booting my computer and after logging into my profile it went to the blue screen and restarted again. I remember it crashing again during the installation of my graphics card drivers - blue screen instant restart.
* It can be on for a very long time or not very long at all. One thing I've noticed is that it has not crashed at all when I'm not actively using it and just let it sit. I've also tried to monitor any patterns when gaming with the crashes(used to help me alot on older PC's to determine temperature issues.), but they're quite random.
* When I'm gaming it's a 50/50 chance that it will either go to the blue screen or simply freeze in place with sounds and graphics stuck in motion(very annoying especially when your sound is turned up high). When its crashed and not gaming it always hits the blue screen however.
* I've tried to see what the blue screen says but I don't get very much time to read it as the PC reboots itself almost shortly after reaching the blue screen.
* The game in question is World of Warcraft.
It strikes me very odd as I've not had any of these problems up until I changed my PSU. My last PSU just suddenly gave out on me while gaming with no warning whatsoever and never worked again. It lasted me almost a year. I suppose it's not bad since I checked prices on it and it's about a 7-10$ PSU.
Anyway, I hope the information I've provided you with so far is of any help in debunking the problem, and sorry for the problems I'm causing here. =/
*Edit1* Okay!! As I attempted to log into a second profile on my PC I got crashed into the blue screen and managed to read part of the error. I only read the first bit but it looked a little something like:
Irql_not less... equal or something like that. That's about what I managed to catch on the error. Hopefully it's something to go by!
Edited by Rx7_HKS, 02 August 2009 - 04:51 AM.