Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

3 batteries for laptop in 2 years!

• Please log in to reply

beachie

beachie

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a Dell Inspiron E1505. The current battery “is approaching the end of its usable life.” I called Dell for a replacement, but they refuse to replace it free of charge since my last battery was a replacement. I’ve only had the laptop for 2 years and this will be my third battery! I mainly use my computer for email and Internet research. It doesn’t make sense, but apparently other Dell customers have similar complaints. You'd think Dell would do something to improve this product.

Does anyone know where I can buy a legitimate, new battery for my laptop, instead of forking over $160 to Dell? I also don’t want to be in this same predicament a year from now.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Batteries Plus 155.00 with shipping
Batteries Direct 120.00 plus shipping