Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Keyboard wanted

• Please log in to reply

diazed

diazed

Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
My keyboard is craped, i want to get a new one, when i search online, i found this Microsoft 69Z-00001-RB Wireless Ent. Desktop 7000 Keyboard, what do you think?

Advertisements

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP
I think no one can tell you what keyboard (or mouse) to get. They are too personal. They are YOUR interface to the computer. You need to go to a store and touch and feel for yourself.

As far as the quality you can expect from the MS 7000 you mentioned, if anything like Microsoft's other hardware products, they tend to be of excellent quality and reliability. My wife user the MS 6000 which I think is similar, but not rechargeable. She likes both the keyboard and mouse.

diazed

diazed

Spammer

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Thanks very much for your reply.