Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

connected to internet but cannot browse

• Please log in to reply

mandyk333

mandyk333

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I was installing Verizon Internet Security Suite Tuesday night and it would not recognize my username and password so it prompted me to call tech support. the guy tells me he will help me and that he will install it remotely and i won't even need my cd - i thought ok...couldn't hurt...wrong!

after 85 minutes on hold he asks permission to uninstall the disabled Norton and AVG (don't think they are completely uninstalled either...after the restart I can no longer get on any browser to search. My network connections all look fine and Windows is telling me there is no problem with my internet connection...the computer and the world are as they should be in the corner of my screen and the network and sharing center.

the guy got disconnected and never called me back. my husband and i have a total of 8 hours of phone time with verizon since. they can't figure it out, changed their story, tell me they can't send anyone to my house and have recently told me they are sending me a new modem (i think to shut me up). did several system restores and nothing is working.

has anyone ever had this problem before? everything was perfectly fine before he had access to my computer.

i have tried everything with verizon, talking to supervisors, expert care, etc... and they don't care!

please help me. i am begging you!

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Download Autoruns for Windows: http://technet.micro...s/bb963902.aspx
No installation required.
Simply unzip Autoruns.zip file, and double click on autoruns.exe file to run the program.
Click Options, then Hide Microsoft Entries.
Click File, then Refresh.
Go File>Export As, and save AutoRuns.txt file to know location.
Attach AutoRuns.txt file to your next reply.

mandyk333

mandyk333

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i would have tried that but i wasn't able to get on any websites or download.

i finally got a hold of expert care at verizon and spoke to a really super nice lady who helped me. she is the only one that had a clue what she was talking about. i had 12 hours logged of phone time and the others just wanted to keep sending me new modems. they sent me two brand new ones that they kept insisting they were defective...just to get me off the phone.

what i found out was that when you uninstall norton you have to use their special uninstall program. if you remove from the control panel it will release a "friendly" virus that attempts to protect you since you don't have any anti-virus. it puts you on a lockdown where you have a connection but are unable to browse in any browser.

i reinstalled norton and was back surfing in a flash!! :)

i am kind of scared to uninstall it again though which i need to do to install the security suite that i am paying for.

wish me luck!

pass this along because i have seen posts with the same problem and this is the best solution i have encountered (and really easy too!). if you have problems you can always call Norton for help.

mandyk333

mandyk333

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thanks so much! Here is the autoruns text. Let me know what you think...

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
+ Adobe Reader Speed Launcher Adobe Acrobat SpeedLauncher Adobe Systems Incorporated c:\program files\adobe\reader 8.0\reader\reader_sl.exe
+ AppleSyncNotifier AppleSyncNotifier Apple Inc. c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\bin\applesyncnotifier.exe
+ AVG8_TRAY AVG Tray Monitor AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgtray.exe
+ HotKeysCmds hkcmd Module Intel Corporation c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
+ HP Health Check Scheduler HP Health Check Scheduler Hewlett-Packard c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp health check\hphc_scheduler.exe
+ HP Software Update hpwuSchd Application Hewlett-Packard c:\program files\hp\hp software update\hpwuschd2.exe
+ hpqSRMon HpqSRmon Hewlett-Packard c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqsrmon.exe
+ hpWirelessAssistant HPWAMain Module Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp wireless assistant\hpwamain.exe
+ IgfxTray igfxTray Module Intel Corporation c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
+ iTunesHelper iTunesHelper Module Apple Inc. c:\program files\itunes\ituneshelper.exe
+ lxbkbmgr.exe Lexmark X1100 Series Button Manager Lexmark International, Inc. c:\program files\lexmark x1100 series\lxbkbmgr.exe
+ NeroFilterCheck NeroCheck Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\nerocheck.exe
+ Persistence persistence Module Intel Corporation c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
+ QlbCtrl.exe Quick Launch Buttons Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch buttons\qlbctrl.exe
+ QPService HP QuickPlay Resident Program CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\qpservice.exe
+ QuickTime Task QuickTime Task Apple Inc. c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe
+ SunJavaUpdateSched Java™ Platform SE binary Sun Microsystems, Inc. c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
+ SynTPEnh Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements Synaptics, Inc. c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\syntpenh.exe
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
+ BitComet File not found: C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe /tray
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Handler
+ linkscanner Safe Search pluggable protocol AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgpp.dll
HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers
+ AVG8 Shell Extension AVG Shell Extension AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgse.dll
+ Cover Designer Cover Designer Nero AG c:\program files\nero\nero 9\nero coverdesigner\coveredextension.dll
+ NBShellHook Class Nero BackItUp Nero AG c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero backitup\nbshell.dll
HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers
+ NeroDigitalColumnHandler Class Nero Digital Shell Extension Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\nerodigitalext.dll
+ PDF Shell Extension PDF Shell Extension Adobe Systems, Inc. c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll
HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers
+ AVG8 Shell Extension AVG Shell Extension AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgse.dll
+ NBShellHook Class Nero BackItUp Nero AG c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero backitup\nbshell.dll
HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers
+ igfxcui igfxpph Module Intel Corporation c:\windows\system32\igfxpph.dll
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved
+ iTunes iTunes Mini Player DLL Apple Inc. c:\program files\itunes\itunesminiplayer.dll
+ NeroCoverEd Live Icons Cover Designer Nero AG c:\program files\nero\nero 9\nero coverdesigner\coveredextension.dll
+ NeroDigitalIconHandler Nero Digital Shell Extension Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\nerodigitalext.dll
+ NeroDigitalPropSheetHandler Nero Digital Shell Extension Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\nerodigitalext.dll
+ ShellViewRTF ShellvRTF XSS c:\windows\system32\shellvrtf.dll
+ Synaptics Control Panel TouchPad Control Panel Extensions Synaptics, Inc. c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\syntpcpl.dll
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
+ &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper Yahoo! Toolbar Yahoo! Inc. c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll
+ Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper Adobe PDF Helper for Internet Explorer Adobe Systems Incorporated c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelper.dll
+ AVG Safe Search Safe Search for Internet Explorer AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgssie.dll
+ AVG Security Toolbar BHO AVG Security Toolbar c:\program files\avg\avg8\toolbar\ietoolbar.dll
+ HP Smart BHO Class HP Smart Web Printing add-on for Internet Explorer Hewlett-Packard Co. c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_bho.dll
+ Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper Java™ Platform SE binary Sun Microsystems, Inc. c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
+ Symantec Intrusion Prevention File not found: C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\IDS\IPSBHO.dll
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
+ AVG Security Toolbar AVG Security Toolbar c:\program files\avg\avg8\toolbar\ietoolbar.dll
+ Yahoo! Toolbar Yahoo! Toolbar Yahoo! Inc. c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll
Task Scheduler
+ \Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate Apple Software Update Apple Inc. c:\program files\apple software update\softwareupdate.exe
+ \ExtendedServicePlan
+ \HP Health Check
+ \Microsoft\Windows\Wired\GatherWiredInfo c:\windows\system32\gatherwiredinfo.vbs
+ \Microsoft\Windows\Wireless\GatherWirelessInfo c:\windows\system32\gatherwirelessinfo.vbs
+ \Norton Internet Security - Run Full System Scan - mandyandjerry File not found: c:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\Navw32.exe
+ \Norton Security Scan for mandyandjerry Norton Security Scan Symantec Corporation c:\program files\norton security scan\nss.exe
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services
+ Apple Mobile Device Provides the interface to Apple mobile devices. Apple Inc. c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\bin\applemobiledeviceservice.exe
+ atashost WebEx Support Center. WebEx Communications, Inc. c:\windows\system32\atashost.exe
+ avg8emc AVG E-Mail Scanner AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgemc.exe
+ avg8wd AVG Watchdog Service AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgwdsvc.exe
+ Bonjour Service Bonjour allows applications like iTunes and Safari to advertise and discover services on the local network. Having Bonjour running enables you to connect to hardware devices like Apple TV and software services like iTunes sharing and AirTunes. If you disable Bonjour, any network service that explicitly depends on it will fail to start. Apple Inc. c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe
+ Com4QLBEx Com for QLB application Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch buttons\com4qlbex.exe
+ GameConsoleService GameConsole management services WildTangent, Inc. c:\program files\hp games\my hp game console\gameconsoleservice.exe
+ HP Health Check Service HP Health Check Service Hewlett-Packard c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp health check\hphc_service.exe
+ hpqwmiex hpqwmiex Module Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. c:\program files\hewlett-packard\shared\hpqwmiex.exe
+ IDriverT Provides support for the Running Object Table for InstallShield Drivers Macrovision Corporation c:\program files\common files\installshield\driver\1050\intel 32\idrivert.exe
+ iPod Service iPod hardware management services Apple Inc. c:\program files\ipod\bin\ipodservice.exe
+ lxbk_device Printer Communication System c:\windows\system32\lxbkcoms.exe
+ NBService Nero BackItUp Service is responsible to control all jobs created using Nero BackItUp. These jobs can create backups of selected files/folders/partitions or complete hard disk to hard disk, network drive, CD/DVD or FTP. Nero AG c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero backitup\nbservice.exe
+ Nero BackItUp Scheduler 4.0 Nero BackItUp Scheduler 4.0 is responsible to control all jobs created using Nero BackItUp. These jobs can create backups of selected files/folders/partitions or complete hard disk to hard disk, network drive, disc or FTP. File not found: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Nero BackItUp 4\NBService.exe
+ Recovery Service for Windows Manages background tasks to ensure compatibility with your system configuration and the capability to recover c:\windows\sminst\blservice.exe
+ RichVideo RichVideo Module c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\richvideo.exe
+ Symantec Core LC Symantec Core LC c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccpd-lc\symlcsvc.exe
+ Viewpoint Manager Service Ensures Viewpoint 3D and Rich Media Technologies are up to date Viewpoint Corporation c:\program files\viewpoint\common\viewpointservice.exe
+ XAudioService User-mode gate for Modem Speakerphone Conexant Systems, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\xaudio.exe
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services
+ adp94xx Adaptec Windows SAS/SATA Storport Driver Adaptec, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys
+ adpahci Adaptec Windows SATA Storport Driver Adaptec, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys
+ adpu160m Adaptec LH Ultra160 Driver (x86) Adaptec, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys
+ adpu320 Adaptec StorPort Ultra320 SCSI Driver Adaptec, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys
+ aic78xx Adaptec Ultra SCSI miniport Adaptec, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\djsvs.sys
+ aliide ALi mini IDE Driver Acer Laboratories Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys
+ arc Adaptec RAID Storport Driver Adaptec, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys
+ arcsas Adaptec SAS RAID WS03 Driver Adaptec, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys
+ ASPI32 ASPI for WIN32 Kernel Driver Adaptec c:\windows\system32\drivers\aspi32.sys
+ athr Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver Atheros Communications, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\athr.sys
+ AvgLdx86 AVG AVI Loader Driver AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
+ AvgMfx86 AVG Resident Shield Minifilter Driver AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys
+ AvgTdiX AVG Network connection watcher AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
+ BCM43XV BCM 802.11g Network Adapter wireless driver Broadcom Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\bcmwl6.sys
+ BrFiltLo Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Lower Filter Driver Brother Industries, Ltd. c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys
+ BrFiltUp Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Upper Filter Driver Brother Industries, Ltd. c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys
+ Brserid Brotehr Serial I/F Driver (WDM) Brother Industries Ltd. c:\windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys
+ BrSerWdm Brother Serial driver (WDM version) Brother Industries Ltd. c:\windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys
+ BrUsbMdm Brother USB MDM Driver Brother Industries Ltd. c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys
+ BrUsbSer Brother USB Serial Driver Brother Industries Ltd. c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys
+ cmdide CMD PCI IDE Bus Driver CMD Technology, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys
+ CnxtHdAudService High Definition Audio Function Driver Conexant Systems Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\chdrt32.sys
+ COH_Mon File not found: C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\COH_Mon.sys
+ E1G60 Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter NDIS 6 deserialized driver Intel Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\e1g60i32.sys
+ elxstor Storport Miniport Driver for LightPulse HBAs Emulex c:\windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys
+ GEARAspiWDM CD DVD Filter GEAR Software Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\gearaspiwdm.sys
+ HpCISSs Smart Array Storport Driver Hewlett-Packard Company c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpcisss.sys
+ HpqKbFiltr HpqKbFiltr Keyboard Filter Driver Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpqkbfiltr.sys
+ HSF_DPV HSF_DP driver Conexant Systems, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsx_dpv.sys
+ HSFHWAZL HSF_HWAZL WDM driver Conexant Systems, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\vstazl3.sys
+ HSXHWAZL HSF_HWAZL WDM driver Conexant Systems, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsxhwazl.sys
+ iaStorV Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver (base) Intel Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys
+ igfx Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver Intel Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\igdkmd32.sys
+ iirsp Intel/ICP Raid Storport Driver Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH c:\windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys
+ IntcHdmiAddService Intel® High Definition Audio HDMI Intel® Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\intchdmi.sys
+ IpInIp IP in IP Tunnel Driver File not found: system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
+ iteatapi ITE IT8211 ATA/ATAPI SCSI miniport Integrated Technology Express, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys
+ iteraid ITE IT8212 ATA RAID SCSI miniport Integrated Technology Express, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys
+ LSI_FC LSI Logic Fusion-MPT FC Driver (StorPort) LSI Logic c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys
+ LSI_SAS LSI Logic Fusion-MPT SAS Driver (StorPort) LSI Logic c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys
+ LSI_SCSI LSI Logic Fusion-MPT SCSI Driver (StorPort) LSI Logic c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys
+ mdmxsdk Diagnostic Interface x86 Driver Conexant c:\windows\system32\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys
+ megasas MEGASAS RAID Controller Driver for Windows Vista/Longhorn for x86 LSI Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys
+ MegaSR LSI MegaRAID Software RAID Driver LSI Corporation, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\megasr.sys
+ Mraid35x MegaRAID RAID Controller Driver for Windows Vista/Longhorn for x86 LSI Logic Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys
+ nfrd960 IBM ServeRAID Controller Driver IBM Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys
+ ntrigdigi N-trig tablet digitizer in-box driver N-trig Innovative Technologies c:\windows\system32\drivers\ntrigdigi.sys
+ NVENETFD NVIDIA MCP Networking Function Driver. NVIDIA Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvm60x32.sys
+ nvraid NVIDIA® nForce™ RAID Driver NVIDIA Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys
+ nvstor NVIDIA® nForce™ Sata Performance Driver NVIDIA Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys
+ NwlnkFlt IPX Traffic Filter Driver File not found: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
+ NwlnkFwd IPX Traffic Forwarder Driver File not found: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
+ pcouffin low level access layer for CD/DVD/BD devices VSO Software c:\windows\system32\drivers\pcouffin.sys
+ ql2300 QLogic Fibre Channel Stor Miniport Driver QLogic Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys
+ ql40xx QLogic iSCSI Storport Miniport Driver QLogic Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys
+ RTL8169 Realtek 8101E/8168/8169 NDIS6 32-bit Driver Realtek Corporation c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtlh86.sys
+ secdrv Macrovision SECURITY Driver Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K. c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys
+ SiSRaid4 SiS AHCI Stor-Miniport Driver Silicon Integrated Systems c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys
+ Sym_hi LSI Logic Hi-Perf SCSI Miniport Driver LSI Logic c:\windows\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys
+ Sym_u3 LSI Logic Ultra160 SCSI Miniport Driver LSI Logic c:\windows\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys
+ Symc8xx LSI Logic 8XX SCSI Miniport Driver LSI Logic c:\windows\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys
+ SynTP Synaptics Touchpad Driver Synaptics, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\syntp.sys
+ uliahci ULi SATA Controller Driver ULi Electronics Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\uliahci.sys
+ UlSata Promise Ultra/Sata Series Driver for Win2003 Promise Technology, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\ulsata.sys
+ ulsata2 Promise SATAII150 Series Windows Drivers Promise Technology, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\ulsata2.sys
+ USBAAPL Apple Mobile Device USB Driver Apple, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys
+ viaide VIA Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver VIA Technologies, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys
+ vsmraid VIA RAID DRIVER FOR AMD-X86-64 VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys
+ winachsf HSF_CNXT driver Conexant Systems, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsx_cnxt.sys
+ XAudio Modem Audio Device Driver Conexant Systems, Inc. c:\windows\system32\drivers\xaudio.sys
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32
+ msacm.ac3acm AC-3 ACM Codec fccHandler c:\windows\system32\ac3acm.acm
+ msacm.l3acm MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm
+ msacm.l3codecp MPEG Audio Layer-3 Codec for MSACM Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS c:\windows\system32\l3codecp.acm
+ vidc.cvid Cinepak® Codec Radius Inc. c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll
+ VIDC.DIVX DivX DivX, Inc. c:\windows\system32\divx.dll
+ VIDC.FFDS c:\windows\system32\ff_vfw.dll
+ VIDC.XVID c:\windows\system32\xvidvfw.dll
+ vidc.yv12 Helix YV12 YUV Codec www.helixcommunity.org c:\windows\system32\yv12vfw.dll
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance
+ AC3File c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\ac3file.ax
+ AC3Filter ac3filter c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\ac3filter.ax
+ CL Dvb Subtitle Decoder CLDvbSub CyberLink_DE c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrdvbsub.ax
+ CL_EVRWindow CLEvr CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrevr.dll
+ CoreAVC Video Decoder CoreAVC DirectShow Video Decoder CoreCodec, Inc. c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\coreavcdecoder.ax
+ CoreVorbis Audio Decoder CoreVorbis - c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\corevorbis.ax
+ CyberLink AudAna Filter CLAudAna CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudana.dll
+ CyberLink Audio Decoder (HomeNetwork) CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\claud.ax
+ CyberLink Audio Decoder (QP) CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\claud.ax
+ CyberLink Audio Effect CyberLink Audio Effect Filter CyberLink Corporation c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmraudfx.ax
+ CyberLink Audio Effect CyberLink Audio Effect Filter CyberLink Corporation c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\karaoke\claudfx.ax
+ CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction CLAuNR CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaunrwrapper.ax
+ CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction CLAuNR CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmraunrwrapper.ax
+ CyberLink Audio Resampler CLAuRsmpl.ax CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaursmpl.ax
+ CyberLink Audio Resampler CLAuRsmpl.ax CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaursmpl.ax
+ CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer (HomeNetwork) CLAudSpa.ax CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\claudspa.ax
+ CyberLink Audio VolumeBooster CyberLink Audio Volume Booster Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvb.ax
+ CyberLink Audio Wizard CyberLink Audio Wizard Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\claudwizard.ax
+ CyberLink AudioCD (CD+G) Filter CyberLink AudioCD (CD+G) Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\karaoke\claudiocd.ax
+ CyberLink AudioCD Filter CyberLink AudioCD Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaudiocd.ax
+ CyberLink AudioCD Filter CyberLink AudioCD Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudiocd.ax
+ CyberLink AudioCD Filter CyberLink AudioCD Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\claudiocd.ax
+ Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter CyberLink Corporation c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdbytecounter.ax
+ CyberLink CD+G Decoder CyberLink CD+G Decoder c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\karaoke\clcdgdecoder.ax
+ CyberLink CD+G Source CyberLink CD+G Source Filter c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\karaoke\clcdgsource.ax
+ CyberLink DDR CyberLink DDR CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdrender.ax
+ CyberLink Demultiplexer MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrdemuxer.ax
+ CyberLink Demultiplexer(NoneScramble) MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\cldemuxer.ax
+ CyberLink Double Pin Tee Cyberlink Double Tee Filter CtberLink Corporation c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddoubletee.ax
+ Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gdumpdispatch.ax
+ Cyberlink Dump Filter Cyberlink File Dump Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gdump.ax
+ CyberLink DV Buffer CLDVBuffer Filter CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvbuffer.ax
+ CyberLink DV Dump Filter DV dump Filter CyberLink Corporation c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvdump.ax
+ CyberLink DV Filter DVTCR CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvtcr.ax
+ CyberLink DV Reader Filter DVMultReader Filter CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvmrd.ax
+ Cyberlink DV Scene Detect Filter CLDVScnDt CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvscndt.ax
+ CyberLink DVD Navigator (QP3) CyberLink DVD Navigation Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clnavx.ax
+ CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source) CES Kernel CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gedtkrn.dll
+ CyberLink Editing Service 4.0 (Source) CES Kernel (LT15) CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\cledtkrn.dll
+ CyberLink EPG Decoder EPGDec CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrepgdec.ax
+ CyberLink File Map Sink CyberLink File Map Sink Cyberlink Corporation. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrfmsnk.ax
+ CyberLink File Map Source CyberLink File Map Source CyberLink File Map Source c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrfmsrc.ax
+ Cyberlink File Reader (Async.) Cyberlink MPEG File Reader CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2greader.ax
+ Cyberlink Gate Filter CLGate CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdgate.ax
+ CyberLink HDV Source Filter CLImage CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdhdvsrc.ax
+ CyberLink Line21 Decoder (PDVD7) CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\clline21.ax
+ CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrline21.ax
+ CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrdtvcc.ax
+ CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter (QP) CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clline21.ax
+ CyberLink Load Image Filter CLImage (LT15) CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\climage.ax
+ CyberLink M2V Writer CLM2VWriter CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gm2vwriter.ax
+ CyberLink MP3 Wrapper-PCM CyberLink MP3 Wrapper CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrmp3wrap.ax
+ CyberLink MP3/WAV Wrapper CyberLink MP3 Wrapper CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gmp3wrap.ax
+ CyberLink MPEG Decoder CyberLink Video/SP Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gmvd.ax
+ CyberLink MPEG Muxer MpgMux CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gmpgmux.ax
+ CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clsplter.ax
+ CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\clsplter.ax
+ CyberLink MPEG Splitter(Scramble) CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\clsplter.ax
+ CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvidenc.ax
+ CyberLink MPEG-1 Splitter CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gm1spliter.ax
+ CyberLink MPEG-2 Splitter CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gm2spliter.ax
+ CyberLink MPEGV Analyzer CLMPEGAnalysis CyberLink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrmpegvanalyzer.ax
+ CyberLink PCM Wrapper CyberLink PCM Wrapper CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gpcmenc.ax
+ CyberLink Pipe Switch CyberLink Pipe Switch CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrpipswch.ax
+ CyberLink PTS Regulator CyberLink PTS Regulator CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmptsreg.ax
+ CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream CLStream CyberLink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\clstream(pushmode).ax
+ CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream CLStream CyberLink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\clstream.ax
+ CyberLink SBE Filter CLSBE CyberLink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrsbe.ax
+ CyberLink SBE Source Filter CLSBESrc CyberLink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrsbesrc.ax
+ Cyberlink Scene Detect Filter CLScnDt CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdscndt.ax
+ CyberLink Scene Detect Filter 2 CLScnDt2 ???? c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdscndt2.dll
+ CyberLink SnapShot Filter CLSnapShot Filter CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsnapshot.ax
+ CyberLink Stamp Effect CyberLink corporate c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdstampeffect.ax
+ Cyberlink Streamming Filter Cyberlink Streaming Source Filter(Scramble) CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\clstream.ax
+ Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter Cyberlink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsubpic.ax
+ CyberLink Teletext Decoder Filter Teletext Renderer Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrttxdec.ax
+ CyberLink TimeStretch Filter CLAuTS.ax CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clauts.ax
+ CyberLink TimeStretch Filter CLAuTS.ax CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrauts.ax
+ CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES) CLAuTS.ax CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gauts.ax
+ CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gtlmsplter.ax
+ CyberLink Transform Tee CyberLink Transform Tee CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtee.ax
+ Cyberlink TS Filter Filter TSFF Cyberlink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrtsff.ax
+ Cyberlink TS Information CLTSInfo Cyberlink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrtsinfo.ax
+ CyberLink VAudAna Filter CLVAudAna CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvaudana.dll
+ CyberLink VidAna Filter CLVidAna CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvidana.dll
+ CyberLink Video Effect CLVidFx CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvidfx.ax
+ CyberLink Video Effect CLVidFx CyberLink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clvidfx.ax
+ CyberLink Video Regulator CLRGL Cyberlink c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2grgl.ax
+ Cyberlink Video Regulator CyberLink Video Regulator CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdresample.ax
+ CyberLink Video Stabilizer CLVideoDeShaking CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvideostabilizer.ax
+ CyberLink Video/SP Decoder CyberLink Video/SP Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\clvsd.ax
+ CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD7) CyberLink Video/SP Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\clvsd.ax
+ CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (QP) CyberLink Video/SP Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clvsd.ax
+ CyberLink WMV/WMA Demultiplexer WMV/WMA Demux CyberLink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\clwmfdemux.ax
+ CyberLink XDS Codec CyberLink XDS Codec CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrxdscodec.ax
+ CyberLink YUY2 DeInterlace DitlYuY2 CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdditlyuy2.ax
+ CyberLink YUY2 Sub-Sampling SubYUY2 Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsubyuy2.ax
+ DC-Bass Source DirectShow™ Audio Decoder http://www.dsp-worx.de c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\dcbasssource.ax
+ DirectVobSub VobSub & TextSub filter for DirectShow/VirtualDub/Avisynth Gabest c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\vsfilter.dll
+ DirectVobSub (auto-loading version) VobSub & TextSub filter for DirectShow/VirtualDub/Avisynth Gabest c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\vsfilter.dll
+ DV Scenes DV-Timecode based Scenechange Detection Nero AG c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero vision\nvdv.dll
+ DV Source Filter DV-Timecode based Scenechange Detection Nero AG c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero vision\nvdv.dll
+ ffdshow Audio Decoder DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax
+ ffdshow Audio Processor DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax
+ ffdshow raw video filter DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax
+ ffdshow Video Decoder DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax
+ FLV Source FLV Splitter Gabest c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\flvsplitter.ax
+ FLV Splitter FLV Splitter Gabest c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\flvsplitter.ax
+ FLV Video Decoder FLV Splitter Gabest c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\flvsplitter.ax
+ Frame Drop Filter TODO: <File description> TODO: <Company name> c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdframedrop.ax
+ Haali Matroska Muxer Haali Media Splitter c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax
+ Haali Media Splitter Haali Media Splitter c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax
+ Haali Simple Media Splitter Haali Media Splitter c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax
+ Haali Video Renderer c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\dxr.dll
+ Haali Video Sink Haali Media Splitter c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax
+ HighMAT and MPV Navigator Filter MPV Playback Filter c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\hmnavigator.ax
+ HighMAT/MPV Navigation Client Filter MPV Playback Filter c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\hmnavigator.ax
+ HP VTK Frame Grabber Filter HP Video Toolkit Hewlett-Packard Co. c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll
+ HP VTK MPEG-1 Encoder HP Video Toolkit Hewlett-Packard Co. c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll
+ HP VTK Resize Filter HP Video Toolkit Hewlett-Packard Co. c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll
+ HP VTK Rotate Filter HP Video Toolkit Hewlett-Packard Co. c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll
+ IDM Filter idmf Cyberlink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdidmf.ax
+ MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Audio Decoder MPEG Video and Audio Decoder MainConcept AG c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept2\muveedsmpeg.ax
+ MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Splitter Mpeg I/II Splitter MainConcept AG c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept2\muveespmpeg.ax
+ MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Video Decoder MPEG Video and Audio Decoder MainConcept AG c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept2\muveedsmpeg.ax
+ MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG-2 Video Decoder MPEG-2 Video Decoder MainConcept AG c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept3\muveem2vd.ax
+ MainConcept MPEG Audio Decoder MPEG Video and Audio Decoder MainConcept AG c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcdsmpeg.ax
+ MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder MPEG Audio Encoder MainConcept AG c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mceampeg.ax
+ MainConcept MPEG Encoder MPEG Encoder and Muxer MainConcept AG c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcesmpeg.ax
+ MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer MPEG Multiplexer MainConcept AG c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcmuxmpeg.ax
+ MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer-Plus MPEG Multiplexer-Plus DS Filter MainConcept AG c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept3\mcmpeg2mux.ax
+ MainConcept MPEG Splitter Mpeg I/II Splitter MainConcept AG c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcspmpeg.ax
+ MainConcept MPEG Video Decoder MPEG Video and Audio Decoder MainConcept AG c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcdsmpeg.ax
+ MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder MPEG Video Encoder MainConcept AG c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcevmpeg.ax
+ MediaWriter Filter MediaWriter Filter muvee Technologies Pte Ltd c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mediawriter.ax
+ MPEG Layer-3 Decoder MPEG Layer-3 Audio Decoder Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\l3codecx.ax
+ muvee Audio Scope Audio Scope Filter for muvee autoProducer muvee Technologies Pte Ltd c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvaudioscope.ax
+ muvee HXImage Filter HXImage Filter for muvee autoProducer muvee Technologies Pte Ltd c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\hximagefilter.ax
+ muvee MediaProgress Filter MediaProgress Filter for muvee autoProducer muvee Technologies Pte Ltd c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvmediaprogress.ax
+ muvee Music Analyser Music Analyser Filter for muvee autoProducer muvee Technologies Pte Ltd c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvmanalyse.ax
+ muvee Source Filter muveeSource Module muvee Technologies Pte Ltd c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\muveesource.ax
+ muvee Video Analyser Video Analyser Filter for muvee autoProducer muvee Technologies Pte Ltd c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvvanalyse.ax
+ NeAudio2 Nero Audio Decoder 2 Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudio2.ax
+ Nero AAC Parser Nero Audio Decoder Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudio.ax
+ Nero Audible Decoder Nero Audible Decoder Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudible.ax
+ Nero Audio CD Filter Nero Audio CD Source Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudcd.ax
+ Nero Audio CD Navigator Nero Audio CD Source Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudcd.ax
+ Nero Audio Encoder Ahead Software AG

Karlsbad

Germany

Phone: ++49-7248-911-800

Fax: ++49-7248-911-888

E-Mail: [email protected] c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudioenc.ax
+ Nero Audio Processor Nero Audio Processor Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudioconv.ax
+ Nero Audio Source Nero Library Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax
+ Nero Audio Stream Renderer Nero Library Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax
+ Nero Audio Stream Renderer Nero Library Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax
+ Nero AV Synchronizer Audio/Video Synchronizer Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neavsync.ax
+ Nero Deinterlace Deinterlacing Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nedeinterlace.ax
+ Nero Digital Audio Decoder Nero Audio Decoder Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudio.ax
+ Nero Digital Audio Encoder AAC LC/HE Audio Encoder Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendaud.ax
+ Nero Digital AVC Audio Encoder AAC LC/HE Audio Encoder Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendaud.ax
+ Nero Digital AVC File Writer NeroDigital File Format Muxer Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendmux.ax
+ Nero Digital AVC Muxer NeroDigital File Format Muxer Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendmux.ax
+ Nero Digital AVC Null Renderer NeroDigital File Format Muxer Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendmux.ax
+ Nero Digital AVC Subpicture Enc NeroDigital File Format Muxer Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendmux.ax
+ Nero Digital AVC Video Enc MPEG4 and H.264 (AVC) Video Encoder Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendvid.ax
+ Nero Digital File Writer NeroDigital File Format Muxer Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendmux.ax
+ Nero Digital Muxer NeroDigital File Format Muxer Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendmux.ax
+ Nero Digital Null Renderer NeroDigital File Format Muxer Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendmux.ax
+ Nero Digital Parser NeroDigital / mp4 / avi / mov parser Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\ndparser.ax
+ Nero Digital Video Encoder MPEG4 and H.264 (AVC) Video Encoder Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendvid.ax
+ Nero DV Splitter DV Splitter Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nedvsplitter.ax
+ Nero DVD Decoder MPEG-1/2/4 & AVC video decoder w/ DxVA Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideo.ax
+ Nero DVD Navigator DVD Navigator Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nedvd.ax
+ Nero ES Video Reader NeroDigital / mp4 / avi / mov parser Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\ndparser.ax
+ Nero File Source Nero SVCD source filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nefilesrc.ax
+ Nero File Source (Async.) Nero Home Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nefilesourceasync.ax
+ Nero File Source / Splitter Push Mode VOB Source Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nefsource.ax
+ Nero Format Converter Frame rate / Color space converter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neroformatconv.ax
+ Nero Frame Capture Direct Show frame grabber filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\necapture.ax
+ Nero FTC Frame Time Corrector Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neftc.ax
+ Nero InteractiveGraphics Decoder Graphics Decoder Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nebdgraphic.ax
+ Nero MP4 Splitter MP4 Splitter Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nemp4splitter.ax
+ Nero Mpeg2 Encoder MPEG 1/2 encoder filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevcr.ax
+ Nero Ogg Splitter Ogg Splitter Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neoggsplitter.ax
+ Nero Overlay Mixer Overlay Mixer Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neoverlaymixer.ax
+ Nero Photo Source Nero Home Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nephotosource.ax
+ Nero PresentationGraphics Decoder Graphics Decoder Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nebdgraphic.ax
+ Nero PS Muxer c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nepsmuxer.ax
+ Nero QuickTime™ Audio Decoder QuickTime™ Decoder Wrapper Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neqtdec.ax
+ Nero QuickTime™ Video Decoder QuickTime™ Decoder Wrapper Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neqtdec.ax
+ Nero Resize Resizing Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neresize.ax
+ Nero Sample Queue Sample Queue Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesamplequeue.ax
+ Nero Scene Change Detector Scene Change Detector Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nescenedetector.ax
+ Nero Scene Change Detector Scene Change Detector Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nescenedetector.ax
+ Nero Sound Processor Nero Sound Processor Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesoundproc.ax
+ Nero Splitter Splitter Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesplitter.ax
+ Nero Stream Buffer Sink Nero Stream Buffer Engine Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesbe.ax
+ Nero Stream Buffer Source Nero Stream Buffer Engine Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesbe.ax
+ Nero Stream Control Transport Stream Controller Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nestreamcontrol.ax
+ Nero Subpicture Decoder Nero Subpicture Decoder Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesubpicture.ax
+ Nero Subtitle Subtitle Mixer Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesubtitle.ax
+ Nero Thumbnail Decoder Thumbnail Decoder Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nebdthumbnail.ax
+ Nero Vcd Navigator Nero Vcd Navigator Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevcd.ax
+ Nero Video Analyzer Nero Video Analyzer Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideoanalyzer.ax
+ Nero Video Decoder MPEG-1/2/4 & AVC video decoder w/ DxVA Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideo.ax
+ Nero Video Decoder HD Nero HD Video Decoder Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideohd.ax
+ Nero Video Processor Resize / Deinterlace / Color Correction / Film Effect / Frame Capture Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerovideoproc.ax
+ Nero Video Renderer Nero Video Renderer Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideorenderer.ax
+ Nero Video Source Nero Library Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax
+ Nero3D Text Effect Nero 3D DirectShow Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\nsg_dxfilter.dll
+ Nero3D Transition Nero 3D DirectShow Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\nsg_dxfilter.dll
+ Nero3D Video Filter Nero 3D DirectShow Filter Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\nsg_dxfilter.dll
+ NeSoundSwitch Nero Sound Switcher Nero AG c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesoundswitch.ax
+ ORBAN-CT AAC/aacPlus Stream Parser ORBAN / CT aacPlus Parser 1.0 c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\aacpparser.dll
+ P2G Audio Decoder CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaud.ax
+ P2G Audio Encoder CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter Cyberlink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaudenc.ax
+ P2G Video Decoder CyberLink Video/SP Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvsd.ax
+ P2G Video Regulator CyberLink Video Regulator CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gresample.ax
+ PDR Audio Decoder CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaud.ax
+ PDR Audio Effect CyberLink Audio Effect Filter CyberLink Corporation c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudfx.ax
+ PDR Audio Encoder CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter Cyberlink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudenc.ax
+ PDR Audio Noise Reduction CLAuNR CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\claunrwrapper.ax
+ PDR Demultiplexer MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddemuxer.ax
+ PDR Dump Dispatch Filter Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddumpdispatch.ax
+ PDR Dump Filter Cyberlink File Dump Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddump.ax
+ PDR DVSD Modifier Cyberlink DVSD Modifier Cyberlink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\dvsdmodifier.ax
+ PDR File Reader (Async) Cyberlink MPEG File Reader CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdreader.ax
+ PDR H.264/AVC Decoder CyberLink 264 Decoder Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pd264dec.ax
+ PDR M2V Writer CLM2VWriter CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm2vwriter.ax
+ PDR MPEG Muxer MpgMux CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdmpgmux.ax
+ PDR MPEG Video Encoder CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvidenc.ax
+ PDR MPEG-1 Splitter CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm1splter.ax
+ PDR MPEG-2 Splitter CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm2splter.ax
+ PDR MPEG-4 Muxer PDR MPEG-4 Muxer CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm4muxer.ax
+ PDR MPEG-4 Splitter PDR MPEG-4 Splitter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm4splt.ax
+ PDR MPEG1/2 Video Decoder CyberLink Video/SP Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvsd.ax
+ PDR SnapShotTIP Filter CLSShot CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsshot.ax
+ PDR TimeStretch Filter(CES) CLAuTS.ax CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clauts.ax
+ PDR TL MPEG Splitter CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtlmsplter.ax
+ PDR TS Information CLTSInfo Cyberlink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtsinfo.ax
+ PDR Video Effect CLVidFx CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clvidfx.ax
+ PDR Video Regulator CLRGL Cyberlink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clrgl.ax
+ PDR Video Stabilizer CLVideoDeShaking CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clvideostabilizer.ax
+ PDR WAV Dest CLWavDest CyberLink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdwavdest.ax
+ QTSrc QuickTime Source Filter CyberLink Corp c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\clqtsrc.ax
+ QTWriter CLQTFileWriter Cyberlink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdqtfilewriter.ax
+ QuickPlay Audio Decoder CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmraudx.ax
+ QuickPlay Audio Encoder CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter Cyberlink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmraudenc.ax
+ QuickPlay Audio Resampler CLAuRsmpl.ax CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmraursmpl.ax
+ QuickPlay Demultiplexer MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\cldemuxer.ax
+ QuickPlay Dump Filter Cyberlink File Dump Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrdump.ax
+ QuickPlay MPEG Muxer MpgMux CyberLink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrmpgmux.ax
+ QuickPlay MPEG Video Encoder CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrmpgvenc.ax
+ QuickPlay MPEG Video Encoder 2 CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrmpgvenc2.ax
+ QuickPlay MPEG-2 Splitter CyberLink MPEG Splitter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrm2splter.ax
+ QuickPlay SnapShotTIP Filter CLSShot CyberLink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrsshot.ax
+ QuickPlay Video Effect CLVidFx CyberLink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrvidfx.ax
+ QuickPlay Video Regulator CyberLink Video Regulator CyberLink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrresample.ax
+ QuickPlay Video/SP Decoder CyberLink Video/SP Filter CyberLink Corp. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrvsd80.ax
+ QuickTime Encoder QuickTime Encoder muvee Technologies c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\quicktimesink.ax
+ QuickTime Source Filter QuickTimeSource Module c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\quicktimesource.dll
+ RadLight MPC DirectShow Filter RLMPCDec RadLight c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\rlmpcdec.ax
+ ReTimeStamp Filter Direct Show Filter Empia Technology Inc. c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\retimestamp.ax
+ RMWriter CLRMFileWriter Cyberlink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdrmfilewriter.ax
+ T VP6 Decompression Filter On2.com Inc. c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\vp6dec.ax
+ T VP7 Decompression Filter On2.com Inc. c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\vp7dec.ax
+ Time Regulator TimeRegulator cyberlink c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdavi_audtr.ax
+ Time Regulator TimeRegulator cyberlink c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmravi_audtr.ax
+ WavPack Audio Decoder WavPack Audio DirectShow Decoder - c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\wavpackdsdecoder.ax
+ WavPack Audio Splitter WavPack Audio DirectShow Splitter - c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\wavpackdssplitter.ax
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Appinit_Dlls
+ avgrsstx.dll AVG Resident Shield Starter AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify
+ igfxcui igfxdev Module Intel Corporation c:\windows\system32\igfxdev.dll
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries
+ mdnsNSP Bonjour Namespace Provider Apple Inc. c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors
+ X1100 Series Port Printer Communication System c:\windows\system32\lxbklmpm.dll

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
I'm glad, your connection is back :)
Now, before we do anything else, I need to know what is your current security program, because I can see AVG and Norton present. Asking in different way, which one do you want to keep?

mandyk333

mandyk333

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
actually neither...i reinstalled them just to get back online. i need to get rid of both (totally) in order to use Verizon Security Suite.

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
OK then
First of all, I wouldn't recommend any Verizon "whatever". Those free ISP giveaways are usually 2nd rated programs.
To uninstall Norton, use Norton Removal Tool: http://service1.syma...005033108162039
To remove AVG, use AVG Remover: http://www.avg.com/download-tools

When done, download, and install one of these:

- Avira free antivirus: http://www.free-av.c..._antivirus.html
- Avast! free antivirus: http://www.avast.com...avast-home.html

- free PC Tools Antivirus: http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/
- free PC Tools Firewall Plus: http://www.pctools.com/firewall/

- free Comodo Internet Security (firewall + AV): http://www.personalf...all.comodo.com/
NOTE. During installation, Comodo will also allow you to install AV only, or firewall only, if you prefer to combine one Comodo product with some other product.

If you decide to install Avast, or Avira, make sure, Windows firewall is turned on, or use PC Tools Firewall Plus, or Comodo firewall..
If you decide to install Comodo Internet Security, or just Comodo firewall, make sure, Windows firewall is turned off.

IMPORTANT! Make sure, you use only ONE antivirus, and ONE firewall.

When done, report on your computer behavior.

mandyk333

mandyk333

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
before i do this (sorry i know i am a pain)...
i am paying $5.99 a month for the security suite through my verizon dsl. is this better than the free isps that you mentioned above - or - do you recommend i cancel the subscription and follow your instructions above?
thanks!

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
There is no reason to pay 6 bucks for doubtful quality product, if you can get better product for free.