Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Anybody here from Houston?

• Please log in to reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
hmmmm methinks i must suspend someone's posting ability before they dig themselves any deeper

Advertisements

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
:) :) :)

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Phew! THAT ended ok... I guess :)

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
Always remember...HONOR THE MONKEY!

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
...no matter what suit he has on!

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
I heard that bananas are pretty scarce in Louisiana :)

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Then that's not the place for me. I eat a banana EVERY day... it keeps the mosquito's away. They just HATE me for eating those things.

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
The mosquitoes in Louisiana are the size of bananas. They also grow heavy body hair and wouldn't mind at all eating whatever comes there way! :)

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
EeeeGads! :)

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

The mosquitoes in Louisiana are the size of bananas. They also grow heavy body hair and wouldn't mind at all eating whatever comes there way! :)

:) :)

The mosquitoes here are vicious. They aren't quite that big, but man they are vicious! We daren't open the door, even for 1 second, at night. If there's trash to take out, we do it in the morning!

Advertisements

Elliot

Elliot

Retired Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Expert
  • 3,769 posts
Interestingly enough, the very first house we looked at had banana trees in the back yard. I've heard people down here (visiting Houston right now) call Pasadena the same thing, as well. It looks like we may have found us a place in Pearland, so all is going well. My wife has an interview today @ St. Lukes, and another at Gulf Coast Blood Centers tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed, please.

Elster

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
Welcome to Houston. You are one lucky dude. It's cold today! High of only 92. And just in time for Hurricane season! :)

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Down (Up) here in Boston it was barely 60 the day before yesterday. We haven't had a hurricane in something like 50 years, I think :)

Perplexus

Perplexus

Lord of the Geeks

• Malware Removal
  • 1,185 posts
Been there. And quite frankly, every intersection has like 8 entries/exits. I just drive around in circles. Quite confusing :)

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Ahhh, yes. I love the roads in Boston... makes it that much easier to escape from assassins :)

Seriously, ever been to Paris? There was an episode of The Simpsons that showed Marge driving in circles around the Arc of Triumph for hours because she was too scared to change lanes and get out. Well, that's... true. :)