Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mailing List

• Please log in to reply

sithpigeon

sithpigeon

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
Hello,
I am working on a website and would like to create a mailing list that users can sign up for on my website by filling out a form. I know how to create a PHP script that will take there name and email and send an email to an address but beyond that I'm not too sure how this should work. I have a mailing list created using Mailman through JustHost.com but it seems to be a pain for users to sign up for it because they have to go to Mailman. Is there any way users can just sign up for my Mailman mailing list on my website? I'd like to be able to use that since I've already got it created but I'm just a little confused as to how it really works. If anyone has done this before or has ideas that would be great. Just need a little help figuring this out. Thanks.

Advertisements

Pyrrish

Pyrrish

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Depending on your expertise, you could set up a form and save e-mails addresses and names to a database using PHP.