Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem In Device Manager

• Please log in to reply

John K

John K

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am relatively computer literate, but this problem I cannot seem to solve, and am asking for your help.
There is one item in my Device Manager that has a yellow question mark by it. It is
under hidden devices. Here are the details of the device:

Logitech Driver Interface
Device Type: Driver Interface
Manufacturer: Logitech(maker of both my webcam and my mouse. However, I've had this mouse for over a year, I just got the webcam about a month ago)

Driver Details

Provider: Logitech
Date: 6/17/09
Version: 4.82.4.0
Under Driver Details it says: "no driver files are required or have been loaded for this device"
(I find that interesting)

Everything on my system seems to be working fine, the webcam, the mouse, etc. I HAVE recently downloaded and installed some new drivers from an application called Driver Genius right before this problem, so I am thinking it may be linked. But under driver details, as I have shown, it says no driver files are required or have been loaded for this device.
The "location O" seems odd. And I don't know anything about "Usb Filters".
But something must be wrong otherwise why the question mark by this. I am hoping you can help me figure out what may be wrong here, and how I may go about fixing it.
Thank you.
(My system specs are listed under My Profile)

Edited by John K, 29 August 2009 - 08:35 PM.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Logitech Usb Filter name sounds fake. I can't find any reference to it.
Since the computer is working fine, why don't you right click on that device, and click "Unistall"? See what will happen.