Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Interesting forum glitch thingie

• Please log in to reply

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
If you go to the Off-Topic forum and go to the very first topic from 2005 "Computer Running slow", you'll find that it has -1 replies. Exactly what is that implying? :)

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Probably a glitch from one of the many upgrades that have been run since then. It is possible to recount topic replies, but it's moderately server intensive. We have a lot of replies, so I might try it on a test server first, and/or run it very late at night.

Artellos

Artellos

Tech Secretary

• Global Moderator
  • 3,915 posts

and/or run it very late at night.

This is a call to all Europeans!

DUCK! :)

Just kidding of course :)
Though all of the times we (Not Americans) do double posts it's usually due to server backups.
Although I must say I haven't seen any double posts lately.. admin must've did some -good- tinkering for a change :)

Regards,
Olrik

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Posted Image