Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fun!

• Please log in to reply

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
So I'm at a music festival - it's VirginFest, which is run by Virgin Mobile. It started out well, because tickets for this particular venue were free. I'm seeing bands like Taking Back Sunday, Weezer, Jet, and Blink-182 free. A helicopter flies very high overhead, and all of a sudden two people jump out. Next thing I know, they activate some sort of jetpack and land on the roof of the pavilion in front of us (we're outside). Next thing I know, Richard Branson (head of Virgin Mobile) is walking around on the roof - he jumped out of the helicopter and flew in. Pretty wild.

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Wow, I might have to look on youtube in a day or two to see if anyone captured video of it, or if Virgin put it on the net anywhere. That would be awesome to see!

Have fun!

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
:)

That's great!

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
WOW... let me guess you didn't get any pictures did you?

Icedrake

Icedrake

• PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Awesome! I hope someone uploads a video of that on YouTube. :)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I checked earlier and it wasn't on Youtube. An article in the paper stated that Richard Branson only greeted the skydivers, but we all saw someone land, pull off the flight suit, and reveal himself to be Richard Branson.

mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Retired Staff
  • 3,644 posts
I've always liked V-Fest. He was at the show I went to last year too, but he was just off-stage watching the show. Lucky you :)

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
"Its raining men... hallelujah"....or maybe not :)

But you've gotta be a special sort of guy to pull that kind of stunt off :)