Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

win32\crypto virus

• Please log in to reply

y2jmocho

y2jmocho

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Hi, i have the win32\cryptor virus and i cant seem to get rid of it. i identified it using AVG but it doesnt get rid of it. i currently have spywareblaster and spyware doctor installed as well. i looked online and installed malwarebytes but even after changing the file name it runs for 5 seconds then the program shuts off. i tried using the software in safe mode but it still has the same problem either turning off or not loading at all.

heres my avg result

"\\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACegsppalete.dll";"Virus found Win32/Cryptor";"Moved to Virus Vault"
"\\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACegsppalete.dll";"Virus found Win32/Cryptor";"Moved to Virus Vault"
"\\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACxfjlnkvcnp.dll";"Virus found Win32/Cryptor";"Moved to Virus Vault"
"\\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACxfjlnkvcnp.dll";"Virus found Win32/Cryptor";"Moved to Virus Vault"
"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (1912)";"Virus found Win32/Cryptor";""
"C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (3708)";"Virus found Win32/Cryptor";""
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (1208)";"Virus found Win32/Cryptor";""
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (1264)";"Virus found Win32/Cryptor";"Moved to Virus Vault"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (1552)";"Virus found Win32/Cryptor";"Moved to Virus Vault"

any help well appreciated

Advertisements