Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Aaxatech P1 mobile projector any good?

• Please log in to reply

toshibatech

toshibatech

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi guys,

I've been surfing around the web looking for info regarding this:

http://www.aaxatech....o_projector.htm

I've read some reviews like this

http://www.testfreak...icro-projector/

But I'm still not quite convinced. Has anyone any personal experience w/ this or any micro projector? Just want to get some opinions before I get one, thanks!

Advertisements

blueox12

blueox12

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Since no one is replying, I figured I would finally sign up to this site :)

I have the AAXA P1 micro projector - it's very cool. It's a great gadget to watch movies and videos, etc. My favorite features are the onboard video / picture viewer as well as the head phone outlet. I don't think any of the other micro projectors on the market has these features.

The only downside is the projector is not that bright with lights on. It's GREAT in the darkness, I have gotten HUGE wall-covering pictures in the dark, but turn on the lights and it's pretty faded.

Overall if you plan on using this in the dark or near dark it's pretty kick-butt, if not then you probably want a bigger projector.

I've attached some pictures to show what I'm saying :)

Dark - on my wall 50"+
Posted Image

With light - on my wall 50"+

Posted Image

Sure is tiny though!!!

Posted Image

toshibatech

toshibatech

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks for the review, I decided to go w/ the P2 though because it was brighter.