Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Audio Device

• Please log in to reply

GodOfWar 1

GodOfWar 1

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Well I didnt have disk space on my computer so i deleted many programs that i didnt kknow about. so know i dont have any volume on the computer. I went to the control panel and sound they said i dont have a audio device so i need help. I checked so many websites bu nothing worked. Please help me :)

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy and welcome to GTG:

If you know the make and model of your computer, go to their website and search your system. They should have all the drivers you need.

Murray

GodOfWar 1

GodOfWar 1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
is it free

n3ko

n3ko

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Yes, your computer's manufacturer will provide all your drivers for free. :)

The trick is in finding them if you downgraded your OS from Vista to XP - not so hard if you have a Dell, but if you have an HP you may need help. :)

Check it out. If you can't find them, come back and post your computer's make and model and the operating system you're running.

GodOfWar 1

GodOfWar 1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
What website do i go to? is it dell.com?

n3ko

n3ko

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Don't know, is your computer a Dell?

GodOfWar 1

GodOfWar 1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
yea

n3ko

n3ko

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
What exact model do you have. Look for a dell sticker somewhere on the body of your computer. It should have a Model Number and/or a Part Number.

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Dells will have a service tag. Enter that in the appropriate box and it will give you the drivers you need.

Murray

GodOfWar 1

GodOfWar 1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
when i try to download it it says i dont have enough disk space. i barely have anything on my computer something is wrong with the disk space.