Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Each folder is duplicated inside itself as an application

• Please log in to reply

crisvas77

crisvas77

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi all!
I'm having this trouble getting my workplace's server (windows server 2003) to work fine, it was doing good but i noticed that in any and each folder inside, there was this "aplication" with the same name of the folder, and now wont let me copy or execute anything.. not even if I map the shared folders as a network unit from a host pc, it wont let me execute any program nor copy any files, it allways give me the same warning, "make sure the disk is not protected for writing or the file is in use" and I'm sure the files i tried to copy weren't in use nor no disk is protected from writing.. would you please help me?? i have just ran malwarebytes to it and quarantined what it told me to quarantine, also it requested me to restart the system to delete some files on the start and i did it at once.. please help me with any sugestions.. I'm going crazy now..

Advertisements