Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spotify Error Message

• Please log in to reply

xMP44x

xMP44x

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I recently installed Spotify on my computer after several months without it. However, when I attempt to open Spotify, it comes up with an error message saying:

"Cannot initialize the storage of temporary files"

I took a screenshot (look at the bottom of the post). I asked about this on other forums, and I've tried deleting the cache's data, which didn't help. I tried installing it several times, and I've tried installing it in several different places.

I tried making sure Spotify was able to get through my Firewall. It's able to get through and everything, but it still won't work. This is quite confusing, as nobody else seems to have the same problem.

The image is below, in the spoiler tag. It's a 1280x800 image, if you were wondering :)

http://farm4.static....7fe6582f9_o.jpg

Edited by xMP44x, 25 September 2009 - 01:21 PM.

Advertisements

xMP44x

xMP44x

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hate to bump something, but this is still happening. I have no idea what to do. Anyone able to cast some light on it?