Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Password Organizer

• Please log in to reply

Julio

Julio

• PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
I have had and have been using KeyWallet for a few years. I love it, it's simple and it's unobtrusive. However, I just switched to IE8 and it's become cumbersome to use. Instead of just dragging and dropping the main key that woukld fill in both the username and password, I have to expand the entry and do each manually (still d-n-d, though), but sometimes, it adds an extra letter in the field and I have to redo it. Granted this isn't the end of the world, but I was wondering if there was nything like KW that works well with IE8, is simple, unobtrusive, and most of all, FREE? :) I just need password storage with a button that will take me to the site (not critical) and fields for each password--what I mean is, for example, I have one password field I labeled Form Filler and under that, when expanded, I have fields for my name, address, phone, city, etc. Can anyone point me to something like that? Thank you very much!

Advertisements

Julio

Julio

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Never mind. There are so many things I don't like about IE7 or IE8 that I just went back to IE6. Well, if you have any suggestions for IE8, I'd like to hear them anyway as there are some sites that claim they won't be supporting IE6 in the future. Thanks.