Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Derbiz! Please help! [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jdfan

jdfan

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Please help! - Every time i connect to the internet (im on aol broadband) a message from "derbiz.com" comes up asking me if i want to confirm acess...obviously i click NO. On my start menu then appears a Lanch derbiz.com and a uninstall launch derbiz.com program in all programs. I click on uninstall and it disappears, but this happens each time i connect. Does this mean that my computer has been a victim of derbiz? Do i need to do something about it? And is it harming my computer?
Any help would be very much appreciated! And please talk in simple computer terms, as im not very virus literate!
Thanks!

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.