Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dual Core Proccesor

• Please log in to reply

Fostis

Fostis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have an new HP laptop with an Intel Pentium Dual Core Proccesor. I play World of Warcraft and I am haveing some major fps problems. On average I am getting 5 - 8 frames per second. I have tried contacting Blizzard's Tech Support with no solution. I am looking for help in getting my fps in the 20 - 30 range where the game will run a little more smooth. Please help. thank you in advance for any and all help.

Email removed by mod. Please understand but we try NOT to provide assistance via email but prefer to keep things on the open forum.

That way others can benefit as well.

Thank you, Murray

Edited by Murray S., 16 October 2009 - 09:40 PM.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Unless you spent a fortune on that laptop it probably isn't a gaming laptop and there would be very little that anybody can do to increase the frames per second rate.
What is your HP laptop's model number please?

Diarmaid

Diarmaid

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Laptops aren't exactly gaming gods. What's the Ghz on your processor? If its not in the 2ghz and up range, then you're never going to get it to run smooth.