Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Weird Login: Sometimes Fast, Sometimes Slow...

• Please log in to reply

Nirz

Nirz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Since sometime ago, my computer started to log in slowly with no recent things I have done: no software installed, no windows updates and I scanned my computer with AVG Free 8.5...results were: no viruses, spyware etc...only cookies. After some time, my computer started to log in faster than ever (or maybe I wasn't used to it). I was happy, until the day after the same slowly log in happened. Removing non-useful programs at mstsc at startup, didn't really help as I already removed some before it started. So, up until now my computer is the one who choses whenever to log in fast and instantly, or log in slowly. My question is: What to do? How can I make it log in fast again? ANY HELP WOULD BE G-L-A-D-L-Y APPRECIATED!!!

P.S: I am new here...so I don't really know if I have to add computer details or anything...please notify me if I do!

P.S.S: Sometimes, when my computer starts, Hardware Interruptions takes like 60%-90% cpu and the computer runs very slowly...and my mouse isn't steady and I have to restart. If you can help me with this to, I will thank you very much! (Though it happens rarely...but still frustrating!)

Edited by Nirz, 17 October 2009 - 03:03 AM.

Advertisements