Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen of Death

• Please log in to reply

Ms Adams

Ms Adams

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HELP!!!
I Have the dreaded "Blue Screen", the Stop error is *** STOP: Ox000000ED (Ox82B99D98, OxC000009C, 0x00000000, 0X00000000). I have read many post on this subject, but nothing seams to be my situation. I cannot boot up in safe mode. Nothing seams to work. I have just spent $250.00 on a repair that involved reloading windows. I cannot afford to keep doing this, eith financially or losing my data. Can anybody help me?

There has to be a way to fix this!!

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Hello Ms Adams.... Welcome to GeeksToGo, :) :) :)

I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time. Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly then.

Is there any other technical info under this stop code?
IE:
unmountable boot drive
IRQ less then