Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Physical memory dump, possible crash?

• Please log in to reply

Tendafoot

Tendafoot

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have searched through the forums but only found topcis where the computer would turn on.

I have a HP a6300f PC, running Vista. Two days ago I was playing a game that does not take much memory to operate but while playing the game my computer would restart without a blue screen. Yesterday I was just on the web then the blue screen came up and said it was dumping physical memory. After that happened it tried restarting the computer. That time the computer restarted nothing appeared on my monitor. After manualy shutting the computer down it stared up normally but while vista was in the loading phase it restarted. After that last time everytime I turn the computer on it does not appear on my monitor and the HDD light is not showing its processing anything.

I was just checking to see if anyone knows of what may have caused this and if there is a possible fix to this problem. The only thing I have done to the computer was upgrade the RAM to 4G about a month ago but has been working fine after that. The game I was playing I have been playing on that PC for a while now with no problems.

I thank anyone that knows a way to fix this if possible. I am prepared to face the fact that the computer may have kicked the bucket.

Advertisements

Tendafoot

Tendafoot

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Another quick add to my original topic.

I forgot to add that I have opened and cleaned the computer, and made sure that everything was seurely conneted.

Thank you.