Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

reinstall norton anti virus 2009?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

gamila

gamila

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hey there anyone?
i was running norton internet security 2009.
i have the original cd that i purchased so when my norton antivirus was about to be expired in 75 days, i decided to reinstall everything in order to subscribed the cd again. i reinstall the hard drive i reinstall the bios and i reinstall windows xp pro again and when i reinstall norton anti virus again i still got "you have 75 days subscription remaining"
my question to you?
how can norton still be in the system?
which part of the hardware i need to reinstall or to replace so norton internet security will be install again with 365 days remaining.
best,
george

Advertisements

TiFa LoCkHeArT

TiFa LoCkHeArT

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Personally what I think is that if you purchase any anti virus systems and you keyed in the same serial number, the company will detect how many days you have left and there is no need to reinstall everything xD.

So what I can say is that you will have to finish the 75 days fruitfully and purchase another one again xD

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Duplicate topic
closed