Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Uninstalling Daggerfall

• Please log in to reply

CaveShinobi

CaveShinobi

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I've recently installed free-download of The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall in TES' page, using DOSBox 0.73.
However, since it wasn't much to my liking, I now wish to uninstall it. The problem is: I don't know how to do so. It's not available in the Program Removal Tool list, so I suppose there's another way to remove it.

I appreciate very much the help you can give me :)

Advertisements

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Hi CaveShinobi

Welcome to GeeksToGo :)

Usually when they don't appear in Add/Remove programs it means there is an external uninstaller somewhere on the PC. Instead of this you can use something like Revo Uninstaller.

You can download it from Here

Then use This Thread to learn how to use the program.

If you need more help then don't hesitate to post back
:)

CaveShinobi

CaveShinobi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Thank you for the help, however, Daggerfall does not appear in the list :/ maybe, if I uninstall the DOS emulator with Revo Uninstaller, it will remove the program? Your thoughts, please, as I don't know much about informatics, and I'm afraid I might screw something up.

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Ok yes I would uninstall the DOS emulator.

However if any other programs are attached to the emulator it will uninstall those also, but if the emulator is for Daggerfall only then that would be a good way to go.

CaveShinobi

CaveShinobi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Done.
Uninstalled DOSBox with the Uninstaller.exe that came with it (it didn't appear in the Revo' nor the default Program Removal Tool's list). After that, deleted the files of Daggerfall that were in my C:

Guess that's it, then :) thank you for the help.

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Great nice to see the problem is solved :)

If you need anymore help with THIS issue then please post back. If not then enjoy the forum

:)

Other users should make a new topic with their own problem. Please don't post to other's threads with your issue