Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer types "x" randomly...

• Please log in to reply

5th Letter

5th Letter

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
Sometimes when I use, my computer, it randomly types the letter X in the middle of my inputs... I can't figure this one out... I initially had this problem w/ a wireless Microsoft 6000 keyboard, switched w/ a Logitech keyboard I have for backup, and it was OK at first then it started with that keyboard as well... this is EXTREMELY annoying... any ideas???

Peace.xx
x
E

Edited by 5th Letter, 06 November 2009 - 03:53 PM.

Advertisements

lair360

lair360

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
This is a little new. :)

1.] You must only use 1 wireless keyboard.

2.] There must be interfierence with the wireless keyboard.
Also, please try this: please disconnect your keyboard and register the device again.

lair360

lair360

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
If the second option doesn't work, please disable one keyboard and use a USB keyboard as a backup.
After that, please erase your wireless keyboard connection and register your device again.

Edited by lair360, 06 November 2009 - 04:20 PM.