Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,

• Please log in to reply

avery23

avery23

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I have been getting the Recurring BSOD.
It is saying DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technical information:
***STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x6c612d70,0X00000002, 0x00000000, 0x6C612D70)

I am using a Dell Inspiron 1100
Windows XP
NetGear Wireless PC Card

It seems that I am not having BSOD with the wireless card unplugged. I ran a complete virus scan with no problems(the wireless card was unplugged). I plug in the card and within 2 minutes I get the BSOD. I do not even have to open internet explorer.
I plugged in an ethernet card that I took from another computer that was just online. I am getting no lights on the back of the computer at the ethernet port.
Last time I had the device manager open with the wireless card out. There were no conflicts visible in the device manager. I plugged in the card. I did not see any conflicts. I even saw the manager recognize the device and then BSOD.

Is my problem on my board? Does it sound like the card?

Advertisements