Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

image problem

• Please log in to reply

Rechkalov7

Rechkalov7

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
Greetings,

i recently went on a site where i could see some images before but recently the images seem to just disapear after loading. I noticed that there is a logo on the side of the adress bar of a broken image or page when i click on it it says that some pages can have problems with old navigation versions. I can't fix this problem even when i click on the logo and try to repair the page only get smaller. Anyone had this problem or could help me out with this?

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Link?

Rechkalov7

Rechkalov7

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Here it is.

http://fighters.forumactif.com/

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
It opens fine here in Firefox and IE, however, it takes a very long time to come up.
What browser/version do you use?
Did you try another browser?
What type of internet connection do you have?

Rechkalov7

Rechkalov7

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Hi,

i'm using internet explorer 8,the problem is that i use to go on this site before without any problems. I think i read somewhere that some sites could experience problems cause they're compatible with older web brosers and you could have images and functions problems. As i mentioned before i'm using the compatibility tool on the side where i see this broken page logo beside the internet adress bar but it's not working at all.

Thanks.

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts

Did you try another browser?