Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

star wars battlefront 2 Window crashing

• Please log in to reply

christophsis

christophsis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My Battlefront 2 pc rom isn't working. whenever I get to the intro to a level the window closes sending me back to the desktop. what might be causing this problem :) I already uninstalled/reinstalled it 3 or 4 times and every time it reinstalles it seems to cause the problem more quickley. the rom it only about two weeks old and has no scratches.I also tried installing it on an xp computer and it wouldn't finish the installation. is it possible i just have a dud rom? plz help. :)

Advertisements

DESTROYERZEE

DESTROYERZEE

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) I am having the same problem! I have also lost my key though so I can't reinstall it (If I find one online, should I use it?)!!! I don't have an email so don't email me. THIS PROBLEM NEEDS A SOLUTION!!!!! :)

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
right click on the application and select properties. Go to the properties tab and run as admin, and if that doesn't work repeat steps and select run in XP service pack 2 mode.