Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Calc.dll,ntuser.dll

• Please log in to reply

Siddharth

Siddharth

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I dont know how to post the topic but I have a problem. When i boot my laptop(Dell Lattitude) with windows xp on it. It shows calc.dll error and when i press ok it shows similar 3 dll errors. I modified the msconfig.exe and unchecked the calc.dll and the other dll. and restart it gives no errors. The gmail, mozilla, gtalk and other services do not start and so i cannot work on any of them. I am not sure what to do.

Also it does show up some Antivirus super pro or something which i never installed. I installed superantispyware and also had symantec endpoint protection but still dont know how this kind of virus crept in.

Edited by Siddharth, 10 November 2009 - 11:34 AM.

Advertisements