Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

active windows become inactive

• Please log in to reply

LinkJohnson

LinkJohnson

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
Hello,
This is my 3rd time here with Andrewuk being a great help to me the other 2 times. I don't really know if what I'm experiencing is a virus or spyware but it is unusual behavior so I thought I'd start here. Only new changes to my computer were that I just got an iphone so that's been occasionally plugged into my usb and itunes is used at times. The other thing is that I just ran the last windows updates and at one point I noticed it hung up for a while at extracting files and even popped up another window that said verifying files. So since then and a power outage earlier today any active window I have up will go to the background without any action on my part. All my scans have come up clean so please let me know how to proceed.
Thanks,
Lincoln

Advertisements