I’ve come to make a topic here because of a post made by one of your members on the FPSAdmin.com forums prior to the release of Modern Warfare 2 showing support for the game from your clan/members.
As we are very much aware Infinity Ward have yet to respond to the concerns and feedback of the PC Community about Modern Warfare 2. PC Gamers have come under a large amount of criticism for acting out with a petition in advance of the games release without knowing what it would be like.
Well now the game has been released and we do know what it is like. This is a call for anyone within the PC Community to show their support for a new petition entitled ‘Modern Warfare 2 (PC) – Post Release’. The idea behind the new petition is to show Infinity Ward (with a completely clean slate) that we do really still care about the issues and are providing them with the feedback that they need to do good by us.
The petition covers the need for:
- Support for an in-game console;
- Support for the “/record” feature;
- Support for the lean feature;
- Support for auto-balancing;
- Support for multiple profiles;
- Support for better Graphics and FOV control;
- Support for actual ping readouts in ms (not graphs);
- Support for a tournament game type (like Promod);
Dedicated Server/IWNet specific:
- Support for mod tools and modded Dedicated Servers;
- Support for Punkbuster enabled Dedicated Servers;
- Support for Dedicated Server admins to choose player numbers (Max: 50);
- Support for PC gamers to choose if they wish to connect to an IWNet P2P server or a Dedicated Server (hosted by clans/individuals, etc)
Many PC Gamers are starting to give up on Infinity Ward ever making good of their damaging changes to the community. My response to that, and hopefully yours, is “let’s give it one last shot”. Let’s unite as one PC Community!
The IW forums post for this is at http://www.infinityw...i...24&t=174552
The petition is at: http://www.petitiono...r/petition.html