Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows 7 & embedded videos

• Please log in to reply

rigs

rigs

• PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
I upgraded to windows 7, two days ago. the problem I'm having since then has to do with embedded videos. when I watch videos whether it be from netflix, hulu or other pages like it. the videos don't run smoothly. they lag/freeze for a couple of seconds and run again. it does this the entire episode or movie. I know it's not my dsl connection because my pages load up faster than vista and didn't have a problem watching videos. I tried and let the episodes completely load up but when I start to watch it, it keeps doing it. Is there tweak that that can fix this problem? I hope that you're able to help me. I'm running a Dell intel core(2 duo)2.7ghz windows 7 64-bit system with 4gb ram

thank you

Advertisements