Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

website hacking

• Please log in to reply

lotusgennie

lotusgennie

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hi all

y website is hacked :) by malicios code

plz let me knw in which forum should i post this query???

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
If you're referring to a warning from Norton Site Advisor, we're aware of it. It's a false positive. We're working with them to resolve. Thanks for your feedback. :)

lotusgennie

lotusgennie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
ok

Edited by lotusgennie, 19 November 2009 - 12:02 PM.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Do you have a specific URL that's being reported?

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
I don't think he is referring to G2G, lotusgennie posted another topic in the Virus Removal forum that sheds more light on the subject

http://www.geekstogo...de-t259021.html

i happened to browse my website and i found an alert message saying 'Reported attack site'. I checked my files and found a one line script of malicious code in many pages.
THey were redirecting my site to some virus containing site where maliciuos content was automatically being downloaded.

Each time i clean the pages, the codes apperas again

Am just wondering if it would be better to move that topic to the Web Development forum as its not something we can fix in the other forum

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

Am just wondering if it would be better to move that topic to the Web Development forum as its not something we can fix in the other forum

I agree web development would be a better area :)