Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

no sound from speakers

• Please log in to reply

jeanyves

jeanyves

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I have a thinkpadT43, windows xp pro. Yesterday I installed recording software, everything worked fine Then installed logitech for video cam chat, and AIM to facilitate the cam then found I had no sound. Have removed above mentioned software, and tried starting on F8 last known good setting. No sound. Have tried listening to my normal radio station, still no sound. Keyboard volume control makes normal sound, I have tried reducing volume control sound levels and then increasing them but no sound. When I connect and disconnect camera for uploading photos, no sound when there used to be. Have been into control panel and checked volume levels on audio, everything seems fine. What now? I have read about sound cards and uninstalling etc but don't know where they are or how to do it. Would much appreciate any advice. Thanks

Advertisements