Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error Signature @ startup!

• Please log in to reply

xpee

xpee

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Error Signature at Startup..
AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.5512 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 7342611a

This site has already helped me remove the Malware issue I had but the error message always appears when I start up, if I dont click "Close" on the box, then My taskbar and desktop icons are frozen, When I close the box, the desktop dissapears for a couple of seconds then its ok...

1 more thing, My spywareguard is no longer on my taskbar and if I try to run it, I get the stupid error message!
How Can I resolve this really annoying issue? Thanks you to all the hard workin/intelligent techs on this site!
Peace!!!

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
This sounds malware related, and you already have a topic open in the Virus Removal forum

http://www.geekstogo...rm-t259138.html

It would be better off waiting for a helper to reply and fix your machine

xpee

xpee

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hmm...I followed the Step by step guides that you linked me to, did the scans, system restores ext.. Malwarebytes detected...

It worked fine for a sec, but after I rebooted the comp the 2nd time, the Error Signature appeared!!
Thanx for the response and help by the way..I really have learned a lot today!! You still think it Malware even though I deleted the 2?

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
you need to post these logs in the other topic, in the virus removal forum, not here

xpee

xpee

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ok..Will Do..Thanx Again!