Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need LCD screen.

• Please log in to reply

vlad42

vlad42

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
I need a preferably a lcd monitor with a vga plug for under $100 (The lower The better). I have searched ebay and the all famous newegg, but i have only found really expensive ones or they didn't include a plug, or they didnt work at all. I need a link to this kind of item im searching for. Thanx in advance

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
What size? that would help and most lcd monitors have both vga and digital cables

vlad42

vlad42

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
somewhere around 12-10 inches. Maybe less.

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP
17" would probably be cheaper since they are more popular. You say Newegg is too expensive - they have several for $110 and an Acer for $110 and free shipping. Note that VGA is the same as D-Sub.

vlad42

vlad42

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Nobody gets it do they?
I need a cheap screen (don't care what size, reselution, or type)
All i need is a cheap screen (can be used)
To use to operate my compaq.
The only requierements is that its the chapest, it works, and it has a powercord.
everything else, i dont care.

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP

Nobody gets it do they?

It's not necessary to be rude - all it gets you is no more FREE help from me. Have a good day.

vlad42

vlad42

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
hi again. Im sorry but i was in a bad mood at that time (someone was breaking my keyboard)......
Yeah..... But i have found this other site, it i dont remember its name but it sells used electronic stuff. Ill post a link as soon as i find it in my history.

Google NCIX

Edited by vlad42, 24 November 2009 - 11:40 PM.

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP
I would not buy used electronics on-line. You might check out local computer shops for used stuff that you can test before you buy. And you might get a good deal on a CRT monitor. They are big and heavy, but generally offer very good displays.

vlad42

vlad42

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
OK...

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

I need a preferably a lcd monitor with a vga plug for under $100

I need a cheap screen (don't care what size, reselution, or type)

Well I have to agree, a computer shop with used monitors would be the best option. That way you could see the monitor working. Since it doesn't matter then you are pretty much open to anything that gets a picture on the screen.
Good luck