Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iTunes Won't Keep Artwork!

• Please log in to reply

Jaysama

Jaysama

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hello again.
This may not seem like a big deal to all reading this, but this is driving me friggin crazy!

I bought an iPod Touch back in February. Loved it. Loaded up all my artwork to it without a problem at all.
A few weeks ago I decided I needed one with more gigs, so I sold my old one and got a new iPod touch. When I hooked the new one up to my iTunes, I had no problem putting all of my old songs etc onto it. But then when I looked at my iPod, I noticed alot of the artwork was suddenly missing! So I've been going throgh all my songs trying to put the artwork back. On some I can.. but on others, the artwork will simply not stay imbedded! I put the artwork into the individual songs, nothing. I try putting it into the grouped 'get info' window, wont stay. It shows the artwork is there, then I hit 'okay' and open it back up, and it's gone. And my iTunes doesnt seem to want look for the artwork on it's own. I click on the option for iTunes/Store to look for the artwork, but nothing happens.

Anyone have any thoughts as to what I'm doin wrong?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Advertisements