Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Thoughts on this Laptop

• Please log in to reply

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
rshaffer61 is right - it's largely a personal thing. As I've just said to someone else a minute ago - you could ask 5 different people here & get 5 different opinions.

I can't offer any real evidence that Acer are better than HP when it comes to laptops, it's just an opinion. HP used to be extremely good but I think they've gone down hill a bit i recent years. Acer remain fairly solid however. They're not the best laptop manufacturer out there but they are consistently pretty good.

Advertisements

hospitaldoctor

hospitaldoctor

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
the Bill Me Later thing on the site doesnt work.. it says my info isn't valid for some reason
so i guess i wont be getting either :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Then contact the site and ask them what's going on...

I have an Acer laptop and it works fine, I have looked after it very well as I obviously know how to do that. I have a friend with an Acer laptop, he treats it like a piece of rubbish and he wonders why it keeps stuffing up on him.

The moral of the story is either one would be fine, except for the fact that the first one you listed (apparently an HP) is no longer available.