Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for a software

• Please log in to reply

sakoul

sakoul

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi guys,
I was just wondering if someone knows off a software that burns MP3s to CD and is able to apply some short of protection to them. So for example you can listen the CD in the car or music system but be able to protect them from copying. I have heard that there is a software that alters the mp3 in such a way that they are listenable but when played/edited in a PC their sound is severely altered.
Thanks a lot

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
well after some time looking around I've given up. I can tell you mkore than 1000 ways to bypass, get around, or blow thorugh any drm or copy protection. I don't know that it's worth trying to create. I suspect that there is software you need, but it may be on the expensive side.

I would visit some industry / artist forums and ask this question. I would also suggest http://revision3.org/tekzilla. Ask on their forums. There are a lot of pro audio people that participate there.