Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2007

• Please log in to reply

hmathew

hmathew

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have OUTLOOK 2007 – part of Microsoft Office Small Business 2007.

My issues are:

1. Changes to e-mail addresses on contact cards are not reflected in the selected members in a distribution list that has already been created.

2. When a new contact is added to a folder with a created distribution list, how is that new contact supposed to be added to the distribution list? I have to click the distribution list and manually add them. The only problem is that if I don’t add them to the distribution list when I create the contact card, I sometimes forget if I have added them to the distribution list or not.

3. Sometimes I would like to send an e-mail related to people in two categories – like Women’s Health + Kid’s Health + Cleaning products; but if I have created a distribution list in each one and send to each distribution list, then some people would get the e-mail twice unless there is a way to combine two categories for the sake of e-mail distribution.

Basically, I would like to use OUTLOOK to work smarter not harder – but right now I have to copy and paste and I’m not using distribution lists very much because I had trouble keeping them up-to-date.

Advertisements