Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

where is ERD Commander now?

• Please log in to reply

i should've bought a mac

i should've bought a mac

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
i been searching all over the place for a working copy of ERD Commander, all i am finding is broken links and outdated websites. can anybody point me in the right direction. I saw something about ERD becoming DART or something like that but i can't find their new program either. can anyone link me to where i can get this very useful utility?

much appreciated

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
http://www.geekstogo...from-microsoft/

i should've bought a mac

i should've bought a mac

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
thanks but i've been there already and the link is long gone.. even navigating thru the microsoft site i cannot locate a download link to ERD Commander, MDOP, or DaRT. Since ERD commander is know incorporated into Microsoft DaRT which is then incorporated into Microsoft MDOP. how can i just get the old version of ERD Commander....anybody?...

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Here for 2007

Here for 2009

i should've bought a mac

i should've bought a mac

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts