Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TrojanSPM/LX & Winupdate86.exe (My PC is infected)

• Please log in to reply

JK79

JK79

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I clicked on a link 2 days ago and my pc is infected with the spyware. I have installed the SUPERAntiSpyware software today and I tried to clean every spyware in my PC. It seems it works but then I am not sure if my PC is competely clean now.

I am appreciate if someone could guide me on how to check whether my pc is totally clean of spyware or viruses. I used Ad Aware SE Professional and it only managed to clean some of it and Symantec Antivirus software that I have could not detect any.

My desktop pic is gone and when I want to add in new pic for my desktop from the Contral Panel, it does not allow me to select any of the options at all.

I need help now to see whether my pc is totally clean of the spyware. Help is much needed. Thanks so much.

Edited by JK79, 20 December 2009 - 06:02 AM.

Advertisements