Upon trying to boot the machine in any matter (safe mode, last known safe point, etc.), the RAID array identifies as healthy, the system checks out and starts booting to XP, and then one of four things happens:
- It gets to the XP load screen and hangs (this is a relatively new development)
- I get the BAD_POOL_CALLER STOP 0x000000c2 BSOD
- I get the STOP 0x000000024 NTFS.SB5 BSOD
- I get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQL STOP 0x0000000A BSOD
- I get the STOP 0x0000007E BSOD
When I tried to throw in a new drive, I get disc errors whenever it tries to boot (I've switched off the array for this.) I only have one other box, and I don't want to throw the drives into it for data recovery until I'm sure what happened the first time.
I started to just re-seat all the components (why not?), and started with the RAM. For whatever reason, now I just get the system alert beep every four seconds, no matter what configuration I have the sticks.
I'm fairly well-versed with PCs, but this is beyond my ken. Any help is appreciated.