Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 7 Upgrade

• Please log in to reply

Axelion

Axelion

• PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
It's part of my lots upgrade I've been doing for the past months. If you follow me on the other three thread, you could probably understand.
Now is the OS. YES!! Finally I can move on from windows xp to Windows 7.
In terms of experience, I know well how to control windows 2000 and xp. I don't use vista...neither I have pc that uses vista.
Well my question is actually simple. Is there anything important I should know or somekind a free guide that I can use so I will be able to use Windows 7 like expert?

Currently, I'm downloading Windows 7 Pro from Microsoft. I completely have forgotten for the past months that there was an offer where students can purchase a retail copy of Windows 7 Home Premium and Professional for $29.99.
If you followed me on upgrade thread, I've been asking people if I should buy $10 key or cheap key from ebay. I don't know if they're real or not but I was going to buy it couple hours ago from ebay until suddenly a god's hammer hit my head(actually a book fell from the top of my desk) then I remember! OH YEAH!!! And so...I'm happy with my retail and fully 100% genuine Windows 7 Professional copy =)

Edited by Axelion, 21 December 2009 - 11:41 PM.

Advertisements