Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

MSN Messenger 7

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Really having problems today.

I have been using MSN Messenger 7 for 5 weeks with no issue. Tried logging on 7 hours ago....keeps giving me error message 80072efd.

I checked the MSN help page and I couldn't find anything wrong so I uninstalled Messenger 7. Now I cannot download from the MSN messenger download page. All I get is THE PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. So I have no messenger, no hotmail and cannot even get onto the Microsoft windows update page incase there are any updates missing from my PC.

I am totally stuffed :tazz: I use the service constantly as I work away from home alot and it saves on mobile bills. I am desperate.

Can someone please help me.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
there is a new security update released...wait that was for 6.1 and 6.2.

lets check for viri/spyware. lets start with this and see if you can view/run it. if you can post the log here.