Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Messenger 7

• Please log in to reply

Sonnya66

Sonnya66

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Really having problems today.

I have been using MSN Messenger 7 for 5 weeks with no issue. Tried logging on 7 hours ago....keeps giving me error message 80072efd.

I checked the MSN help page and I couldn't find anything wrong so I uninstalled Messenger 7. Now I cannot download from the MSN messenger download page. All I get is THE PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. So I have no messenger, no hotmail and cannot even get onto the Microsoft windows update page incase there are any updates missing from my PC.

I am totally stuffed :tazz: I use the service constantly as I work away from home alot and it saves on mobile bills. I am desperate.

Can someone please help me.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
there is a new security update released...wait that was for 6.1 and 6.2.

lets check for viri/spyware. lets start with this and see if you can view/run it. if you can post the log here.