Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

BT Homehub Homepage

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
I'm having difficulty accessing sections of my BT Homehub.

I enter my password, and get access to the main page... where I can do pretty much nothing apart from look at what has a connection to my network, and restart the router.

If I try clicking on "Advanced", or anything else, it asks me for another username and password, and I'm not entirely sure why, or what it migh be: it doens't appear to be my regular one.

If it's any help at all, it says something about Speed Touch?

The reason I need to access it is to try and figure out why, all of a sudden, my NAT has become strict on my Xbox, making games unplayable online. So if anyone can help me out with either of these to problems with any kind of information, it would be very much appreciated!