Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adobe Flash Player - HELP!

• Please log in to reply

Pennie77

Pennie77

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
Hello, I hope one of you can help me! All last year I was unable to download and install Flash Player from the Adobe.com site.

Finally, a tech fellow sent me a downloadable .exe version for me to install myself. I've used it ever since at least once a month. Because I just have troubles with Flash Player staying installed for some reason.

Now, I went to install it again today because my Flash Player has vanished again and it says that I can't install that version and that I have to install the new version.

I've tried 7 times and no luck. I called support and got an unfriendly tech who WOULD NOT give me a download.exe for Flash Player.

That's the only thing that works on my computer! Does anyone here have a copy?

Do you have some sort of help?

Pennie 77 :)

Advertisements

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Flashplayer 10